December 13, 2011

Love alert!

My new obsession this winter is red lips!! I'm in love... I want to wear red lips everyday! It's a great way of adding a pop of color with my boring black and white wardrobe! I used to love the plain, matte red lips.... but a new trend I've been noticing is shiny, glittery red lips!! Why hasn't this been popular before!? Shiny and glittery... cant go wrong!! Another big trend I've been seeing is darker lips! Deep reds, deep purples, love that the nude, white lips are going! Not flattering! Why not embrace and show off our lips!?

I did a more matte red lip on my wedding day, with a titch of gloss! Glitter would of been fun though!



Michele Williams... so stunning! Love her updo as well!! 

Loving the darker red lips! Definitely making a comeback this season!

What can I even say about this... she looks so beautiful! Love the hair, lips, & dewy complexion!

Come on... who doesn't want to look like this!!??

No comments:

Post a Comment