December 5, 2011

Happy Hairdresser week!

I decided today would be the best day to create my blog! Considering it is Nation Hairdresser Week! I also contemplated the name of this blog for a long time... I sat there thinking I want it to be creative, get peoples attention, and most importantly... represent me! So I decided to name it Hairstylist with passion! My passions go beyond just hair... but I wanted this to be a blog all about hair, with maybe a few personal stories added in the mix! I  want people to read this, and get inspired to try new things! I will be posting tutorials on "how tos" (once I figure that part out I guess!) As a lot of my friends know, I am not the best at working with technology! I want to answer questions, and solve peoples hair issues! It's something kind of fun for me to do when I'm not busy in the salon! 


It's a little weird and awkward starting up a new blog... but I've been thinking about for sometime now. I was kind of waiting for inspiration to hit me! Well, my attention was grabbed when I came across a new way of creating the "ombre" look! I just love this look! And it is definitely a trend right now as you see on celebrities like Sarah Jessica Parker, Nicole Richie, Jennifer Lopez, and many more! Here are some of my favorite celebrity ombre's! 


I love Rachel Bilson so much! Her style, makeup, and of course her hair!

Sarah Jessica Parker always has great hair!

Whitney Port is a great example of the Ombre color!

1 comment: