June 25, 2012

Hollywood Hair Crush

You know how we all have our Hollywood crush? Mine is a tie between Ryan Gosling and Ryan Reynolds. I find that in my perfect world, I would have both of them—combine them and make a super Ryan. Let a girl dream!! Anyway, if you're like me, then you also have a Hollywood girl crush. That one for me is Michelle Williams. She is pretty much never in any stupid movies and also pretty much never wears any stupid outfits and has the cutest hair... ever!
 
A Hollywood hair crush takes it one step further. My Hollywood hair crushes are the ladies who never have bad hair days, no matter what magazine, TV show or movie they are in. I gravitate towards long hair, so naturally my hair crushes all wear their hair ridiculously long. They've got volume and waves for days and aren't afraid of a little frizz.
 
So who are they, you ask? There are many.


 
Blake Lively, Zooey Deschanel, Sienna Miller, a young Brigitte Bardot, Rachel Bilson, Sarah Jessica Parker, and last but not least…Gisele Bundchen. Giselle counts as Hollywood because she was in The Devil Wears Prada.
 
If I could, I would combine all of their hair to create some sort of incredibly wondrous hair goddess. Waves, volume, and length for days.
 
Who's your Hollywood hair crush?

2 comments:

  1. Zooey... It's dark, it's long, she has bangs. I dream of having her hair! <3 it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it's thick! I forgot thick!

    ReplyDelete