June 11, 2012

2012 trend I predict!


I have a teeny tiny suspicion that I may know what is to come for a trend this year.

How do I know you may ask?
 Because I just do, OKay!

Ready for it?

Here it comes.
((Drum roll))

The lips?
Already a trend...

The Brows?
OOO! Maybe? (I love a defined brow!)

The Boat neck?
Been there- Done that...It's just classic!

I KNOW!
THE Fringey Fringe Bangs!
HECK YA!

Do you think you can pull these babies off?
Cause you know they are so freaking adorable!

Pick yourself up clip in bangs before taking the leap if you don't have the guts!
Such a fun way to play with your look.

Here is a modern look of what we can expect.

Thank you Mila, for getting the ball rolling.
Wish I had the guts to get a pixie cut like this! I've been thinking about it for awhile now... a mix between this and Sienna Millers pixie cut! We'll see, if the summer continues to be as hot as it's been... I might do it!

 I don't know who this is... kind of looks like Hillary Duff! But, whoever it is... love the fringe with long hair! Looks beautiful!




4 comments:

  1. I can't think of the girls name from Harry Potter, Emma ???, but her pixie cut was super hot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Emma Watson! She is so cute with her pixie cut!! I should of put a picture of her on here also! She is definitely hot!

      Delete
  2. --LOVE the bangs! So very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it a fun trend!?! Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete